Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What Do You Wish?



Do you ever "wish" for something? I do. I know God is in control, but there are just those things that run through my mind and I find myself...wishing. Just like my darling 5 year old Princess.

~I wish that chocolate malts were super healthy for me.
~I wish I could have the look of fake nails without having them "done".
~I wish I lived on a large, beautiful ranch with horses.
~I wish that ranch had a gorgeous home made of hearty stone and rich wood.
~I wish that I could lose...a lot of weight.
~I wish my skin would tan.
~I wish there would be no self-centered, oblivious drivers.
~I wish I were a voracious reader like PandaPop.
~I wish I were athletic.
~I wish for PandaGirl to completely understand how much she is loved.
~I wish I had amazing math skills.
~I wish my love for food would be for salads instead of pizza.
~I wish my brother and his family lived in Texas again.
~I wish Beth Moore lived with me.
~I wish we owned a cabin in the mountains.
~I wish people would see the Truth of God and not fight it.
~I wish Hollywood wasn't so influential on all of us.
~I wish Kate would choose between Sawyer & Jack.
~I wish dusting just automatically happened.
~I wish for PandaPop to thrive in his passions for life.
~I wish I could spend time with all my close friends that don't live near me.
~I wish I knew what I wanted to be when I grow up.
~I wish my other children would hurry up and get here.
~I wish families would see the importance of simplifying their lives.
~I wish daddies would realize the eternal impact their role has on their kids'.
~I wish mommies wouldn't gripe all the time about how awful their kids are.
~I wish Miao would take his hairball medicine.
~I wish we could all see how the other thinks of heaven.
~I wish all forms of chocolate were REQUIRED eating for the day!

What do you wish? These are just a few random thoughts, but I'd LOVE for you to do a "Wish List" and tell me about it so I can come check it out.

Blessings.

9 comments:

~LL~ said...

LOVE IT! I might have to do a wishlist, too. Looks like fun...though I don't think mine would be nearly as interesting as yours.

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

I love your list!!! Thanks for sharing.

Also, thanks for the awesome smoothie concoction. It sounds perfect.

I hope many of your wishes come true...

Lisa

Elise said...

I so wish this wait for China would speed up. Trying to learn patience but sometimes it is so hard!

Cammie said...

That is a fantastic post!

Nikki said...

We have a lot of the same wishes.
Especially, the automatic dusting and knowing what I wanna be when I grow up.
Keep wishing and dreaming, friend.

Steffie B. said...

I liked this PM.....perhaps I'll do one as well.

I have finally mastered the blog....lol....I am loving the scrap book look....it's an outlet for my creativity!

jennypen said...

LOL! What a fun list. So, you're hoping she chooses Jack over Sawyer, right?

I think PandaGirl will completely understand your love for her when she one day has her own Little Blessing to cherish.

(BTW, your skin is gorgeous and flawless, and I'm sure being a bronze goddess is overrated.)

Mommy Spice said...

Oh, I love it. I will have to do this. We are on our way out the door, but maybe this weekend I'll put together a wish list.

I can't decide who I want Kate to choose. Probably Jack, but I feel a little sorry for Sawyer....

Oh, the dusting....that would be great!!

3BoyMom said...

I did a list! Check it out...
www.3littlecowboys.blogspot.com

Thanks for the inspiration!