Saturday, August 30, 2008

Kindergarten Success!

All in all I have to say that PandaGirl loves her Kindergarten class and teacher. Although, on Wednesday, the third day after the novelty of the first two days had worn off she was downcast in her face when I picked her up. I asked her what was wrong and she responded with, "I really missed my mom and dad today." Sniff, sniff.....from Mommy! She had little tears in her eyes and it just about killed me!!!!! She is doing great and was bee-boppin' all around the next two days.

Thanks for your prayers on her behalf and on behalf of our little man in Haiti wading through Gustav as well as for me starting my new job full-time. We are having to adjust to our new lifestyle, but it is what we need to do to bring our son home. Believe me---I can't wait until June 6th when I become a SAHM again! ; )


This is our little monkey in action before school...



9 comments:

3 Girl Mommy said...

So happy that PG is liking Kindergarten. It takes a little bit to adjust to the whole thing. It seems like I just sent Kendal off to Kinder and now she is in
2nd grade. Your family are in my prayers!! Going to miss you at CDC!!

Ashley said...

Lots of big changes going on in the Panda-house! Glad to hear PG's doing well in school ... it's a big adjustment for her and her parents I'm sure. I love that you keep your son central in your thinking about working full-time. It's for him ... what a sweet pay-off!!! :)

Adele said...

Oh I am so glad she is loving Kindergarten. I know I would have cried too if Mallory said what PG said to you. I hope you love your new job. God is working all things out for you in order to get your precious son from Haiti. I can't tell you how excited I am for you guys.
Love ya!

Mommy Spice said...

Awww, I'm so glad she's enjoying it. S.G. is too. She had a hard time the first day, and a note home by the 3rd day, but all in all she loved it. After her bout with time out, she would come home the following days and tell me who else had to sit in time out, but it wasn't her. LOL!

Stephanie said...

I'm glad to hear PG is enjoying kindergarten. You've got a wonderful attitude about going back to work full-time. Can't wait to hear more updates about your precious boy.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

fab pictures ... so glad K is going well ... we are having success here also ... i would love for you to write for the book ... just in the editing process ...

email it to me s.oatsvall@comcast.net

thanks girlie ... have a blessed week

Anonymous said...

I am glad that she is enjoying Kindergarten. The pictures are adorable.

Jinglebritches said...

Toot is SUPPOSED to start on Wednesday but I just found out that I dropped the ball on her vaccinations!! OOOPS! Hopefully we can get them done tomorrow. Prayers would be appreciated!

Praying for you "working Mom" :0)

Love you to pieces

Paula said...

Just wanted to thank you for leaving such a nice comment at my blog. I enjoyed peeking at your blog as well. PG looks like a little angel. :) I hope you'll visit again at Riverbend Ramblings.

Blessings,
Mrs. C