Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A New Thing...More to Come Later




We have started a new adoption. Our prayer is that THIS time is for real. We believe the Lord led us straight to this new place--one we never thought of before. I will give more details later when we get more details for ourself. My heart is torn between trusting God for everything versus falling on my own anxiety to get everything done NOW.

We are asking all our personal friends and I am asking YOU, my blogging friends to pray WITH us for finances, the match of our child to our family, and overall process. We want our heavenly Father's will. Thank you in advance for the prayers lifted on our behalf. We are already praying blessings back on you.

There is a long road ahead. One that we started 4 1/2 years ago, but is just now coming to fruition. I am so excited to give you details, but I must wait until the time is right.

I have added a widget on the left hand side called "Chip-In". It is open for anyone to help us out financially with the adoption. We want no one to feel "guilted" into anything, but we are opening up all doors for the Lord to bless and to bring our baby home to be a part of our family. It's all in His hands anyway.

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

15 comments:

Jinglebritches said...

You are in our prayers my Southern Sister!!!

And by the way.....I have updated!

Love you to pieces

Phat Girl said...

I'm so very excited for you! I am praying for you.

Steffie B. said...

I am so excited for you....I am researching another country right now as well. I'm sending our home study out tomorrow....if our child is in this country than I know the Lord will make it clear to us! ;) It is a different journey than I expected....I wondering if your could be the same as mine!

God Bless you sweet girl....I can't wait to hear more!

Steffie B. said...

I figured it out......you left a clue!!!!! Better email me! hahaha......I can't believe I figured it out!!!

Steffie B. said...

BTW.....I think you'll have to darken hair....lol.....cuz your gonna be the one standing out!

Ohhhhhhh.....I am so stinking ecited!!!!

Kim said...

I'm so excited for you and can not wait to hear all about it!!!!

Denise C said...

OK...first of all...I am loving your music too! *wink*!!! I am a smooth jazz fan as well!!!!
Next....OH my goodness...I am thrilled to pieces for your Panda family...to be adding another sweet little blessing to the bunch! I'll be on my knees for you all...can't wait to hear more about it!!!

Also...did you know that my "Life Verses" are the ones you put at the bottom of this post??? OH my goodness...Phil. 4:6-8!!! Love them... think on them each day..many times....I am telling you....we are sisters separated at birth.....!!! *wink*!
Love you sweet friend!!!

Shelley said...

WHOOOO HOOOOO Jana!!!! We are so excited for you and we will be praying for smooth sailing from this point. I know it has been so hard for you guys for so long now!!!
God bless you as you seek to bring home another of his precious Angels!!
In HIS Mighty Grip
Shelley Swindler

Mardi said...

I'm so excited for you!!

By the way, I bought "The Shack" for Dan for his birthday. He was reading it the other night with tears streaming down his face. He says it's great, I can't wait to read it after him.

Glad to see your enjoying your summer!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you! We will be praying for God's will and that this is the way in which you are to go.
Love you all.

Steffie B. said...

Give me a few more days on your post.....there is a HUGE issue going on in our house right now! *wink*

Busy Mama said...

SO excited for you!!! God is SO good - He will work it all out.

3 Girl Mommy said...

I will be praying for you through this journey. I am very happy for you!

LaLa said...

So exciting!!!! Can't wait to hear more : )

Terri said...

Praying always!