Saturday, July 05, 2008

4th Fun!


We had a very relaxing and fun time with both sides of our family this weekend. We got to visit with my brother and sister-in-law, niece and two nephews who we don't get to see very often as well as celebrate my dad's 69th birthday which is on July 4th. Truly blessed.

PandaGirl on her new swing at PandaPop's parent's house.

Grandma bought a pool that kept the kiddos entertained for a very, VERY long time. Wooohoooo!

Awwwwwe. What a sweet pic of a loving brother and sister.

Wait. This is what we're REALLY like with each other. LOL!

Sweet cousins livin' up an awesome 4th of July making precious memories along the way.

Getting the kids...and the dog ready for fireworks!

Yeah. I was in hog-heaven lovin' on my daughter, my niece and my two nephews while we watched fireworks under the amazing Texas star-filled summer sky. Mmmm.

Uncle PandaPop soaking up every minute with one of his nephews.

Grandparents and grandkids!!! ; )


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound like y'all had a good day! We had a good day also. We got a pool so we had our neighbors over and the kids swam while Gary cooked fajitas. Then we watched fireworks, did some of our own and then the neighborhood kids decided they need to night swim...@12:00a.m. We all had a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Glad you all had a wonderful 4th. I just love your haircut it really looks good on ya!!!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

OMG- you got some awesome pictures!I can't believe that I haven't been on here since May! Wow, I have been taking time tonight catching up on your blog! Ohhhh, how I muiss the blog world!

Ashley said...

Fun times!