"Breathe it in and breathe it out."
Live in every moment, it is a gift from the Giver of all good things.
We love them. We have so many memories over the past 11 1/2 years. Mostly laughing, but a few growing pains, too. They are about to embark on an amazing journey and I can't wait to see it unfold!!!
The big boys had to go run some errands in the Jeep looking oh-so-cute to me and RF!!!
Packing, re-arranging, packing, re-arranging...
And if I do say so myself...we had a scrumdillyumptious breakfast! I wanted to make our friends a made from scratch breakfast since they will be on the road for the next making the rounds of visiting friends and family before their departure. It got rave reviews and I was very satisfied with my efforts. Thank you, Lord for simple things.
Through the tears and the laughter my heart is full. I love my friend and she loves me. We are kindred spirits. We are the definition of Robin Jones Gunn's
Sisterchick: a friend who shares the deepest wonders of your heart, loves you like a sister, and provides a reality check when you're being a brat.

9 comments:
very very sweet post!
This post brought tears to my eyes (for obvious reasons). Sounds like yall had a great time together! Breakfast looks yummy too! :)
Thank God for sweet friendships like this...and I DO know how it feels when they move far from you. Thinking of you right now!
XO
Sister chicks are the bomb!!! I hope this technology rich society we live in will help you keep in touch with yours.
Good job keeping the stiff upper lip, now grab some tissues and let it all out!!!
Hugs,
Lisa
Well hello there my "sisterchik"!
I had a lot of catching up to do on here! I'll be praying for your friends as they move on down the path God has planned for them!
I will be ON MY KNEES for you my sweet sister....GOD knows your needs and His grace is sufficient! Amen? Amen!
You sweet sweet friend...I have missed you tons!
I just told Steffie (in a comment) that you were my "triplet"...and to ask you about that. haha!
Love you tons and tons!
Oh by the way...I posted today....finally after an entire week of being absent with out permission! *wink*
I think it is awesome that you got to spend that much time together. I have to be grateful for the sweet hour that we got to hear them sing and talk. And a couple of hugs!!! Who knows (God does) maybe I will get to go on a trip to see them! They talked about getting groups together, so maybe I can be in one of those! I know it would be a most awesome experience!
Will be praying for you!
Sweet post!
lovely post.
Precious friend. Thank you. And breakfast was as yummy as it looked! Love you sistachick!
Post a Comment