Monday, June 09, 2008

Summer Tid-Bits #1


Aren't these strawberries GINORMOUS??!!

PandaGirl getting in a little sand & sun time outside.

Celebrating a friend's birthday as Snuffer's!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

The strawberries look YUMMY!!!!
PG looks adorable in your little polka dot bikini and it's always fun to get together to celebrate someones b-day!!!!
I've missed your posts!!!
Love ya!

Terri said...

Love those strawberries!!!!

R and R Stacy said...

Yummy, my favorite!!! You guys are too cute!

Adele said...

Oh those strawberries look wonderful! Mallory loves strawberries and I have to buy them constantly. Hope you are having a great summer. When do you guys have VBS??? The music is precious and the motions are just so cute. I know Panda Girl will have a blast!

Ashley said...

Look at the size of those strawberries!!!!! WOW! Your family is precious!

Nikki said...

Looks like summer is off to a great start for the Panda Family...now, pass me one of those strawberries!
Hugs to ya.

Julia said...

I found your website through Steffie's and just have to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your "about me" section - I need to come back when I have more time and I'm not at work. :-)

Mama Darling said...

Can't believe how long PG's hair has grown or the SIZE of those strawberries for that matter. Miss you. Dawn is home from China. Don't know when we will get together. Do you want me to let you know? We'd love to see you, too.

Mardi said...

ooww..I love strawberries and those look amazing!! ;)

Snuffer's..what a cute name! ;)

Have a great weekend!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

What fun pictures!!! I went to Snuffer's last year for the first time when we were at the North Texas/Navy football game. It was yummy!

Looks like your summer is off to a fun start!

Lisa

Mommy Spice said...

Ooooh, I love Snuffers!!

We have been enjoying strawberries as well, but not that big! Wow.

We miss you terribly. Don't let me blog scare you. I still want you to come visit us!! I promise, I'll get rid of the mice and wasps!!

Denise C said...

OH my goodness....38 Special...talk about a blast from the past...and oh yeah...I know every word to this song...even went to one of their concerts! OH to be young again!

Now...on to those teeny tiny strawberries...hum....couldn't you find any bigger ones...those look kinda puny!! hee-hee!
My mouth is watering for one right now...!!!
Ok...one more thing...want another musical blast from the past...visit me...it is an old Amy Grant song...I just know you'll know it! (Especially since we are sisters separated at birth!!!) Love you sweet friend!!!
(Oh and a very happy Father's Day to Panda Pop!!!
Going jeep riding this weekend???

blah blah blah said...

Thanks for your comment on my site. Your daughter is beautiful! I'll be back.

-terriblespeller.com

GloryandGrace said...

Doesn't a #1 usually indicate that there's going to be a #2 soon to follow??

LOVE YOU! :)