Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer Tid-Bits #3


We had such a great time at Children's Camp! Our theme was "Underdog". The song playing right now is from Audio Adrenaline and was our theme song. Not the new movie from last year, but the old school Underdog. PandaPop did an amazing job getting it all together and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE watching him in action. The kids REALLY love him and he loves being a Children's Minister. PandaGirl is sporting her camp shirt very well, I might add. ; )

The Lord REALLY rocked through His word by using Jason as a mouthpiece and through the worship that James led for the kids. I was moved every service.

The camp pastor and the worship leader are brothers whom we met several years ago. They are great friends of ours and these two guys make me laugh SOOOO hard!!! ; )

We had a day of HUGE RAIN!!!! The little kiddos splashed around in the puddles after the storm passed by.

Iron on transfers of our Underdog themed shirts!

After three days at CAMP PandaGirl and the camp pastor's kids were ready for a change in scenery so we took them to a sprinkler park for some wet fun! She is the one in the red suit.

Friday was probably the last time for a LONG time for our old White Swans playgroup to get together. Two were visiting from China where the moved two years ago with their family for missions. One was back in town from just moving last month and we had a couple of visitors to play with as well. Love the cuties!

A fun visit to the Rainforest Cafe was a great treat for PandaGirl! She was a bit leary of the loud noises and animal sounds, but otherwise loved it!

This green frog's name is Cha Cha which is PandaGirl's nickname given to her by the Nannies in China.

New family pic...and yes, I got my hair cut off! ; )

22 comments:

Shari U said...

Super cute haircut!!

~LL~ said...

So fun! My boys will go to camp at the end of July :D

3 Girl Mommy said...

I LOVE your hair!! You look awesome! Glad camp was a blessing! "Our God is an AWESOME God!!" :)

Mama Darling said...

It was great seeing you and PG yesterday!

Funderstorm said...

Love the hair! Cut mine, too. Short and stacked. C U soon. Much love. RVA is beautiful this time of year.

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR HAIR! YOU ARE BACK TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!

Sturgmom said...

We had a great time playing w/ y'all at camp! Hope to see you again soon!

R and R Stacy said...

Your short hair is absolutely adorable! I can't wait for my kids to start camp. Looks like you all had a good ole' time.
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!It is you!!!
Glad you all had an awesome week at camp, Er goes next week to preteen camp can you believe it? I can't..sniff sniff.

Cammie said...

Love the haircut!

Happy Summer Happenings!

Terri said...

Cute cut!!! Love it!

Steffie B. said...

I swaer you can sport any do....amazing.....could you guys be any busier?!?!? Glad you are having a great summer! ;)

Nikki said...

What a blast!!!!!

Love the family pic - your hair is SO cute!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

First, love the new do!!! You look wonderful. I am sure it is a lot easier...

Little jealous of the rain--please send some this direction...

Looks like you are having a wonderful summer. So glad! I hope it was a really special time with the White Swan cuties. I know these girls and their families are beyond special to you. How wonderful to share an amazing bond.

Keep having fun!!!
Lisa

Glorious Expressions said...

Great blog....and agree totally with everyone...darling haircut. Looking forward to seeing yall!

Denise C said...

Ok....first of all...I LOVE YOUR HAIR! Next...way to go Panda Pop....you rock!
Moving right along.... Panda girl is one precious sweetie...love her Underdog t-shirt!!!
Lastly, so glad you had an extra-special visit with your White Swan playgroup...such sweet friendships I just know!

Oh...and I Love this song too!!!
I am telling you...we are sisters separated at birth!!!*wink* hee-hee!
Have a fabulous rest of the week.... Chelsi is in Bible School with her best friend this week. Ahhh...summer!

Much Ado said...

Aw, I LOVE kids camps! PG definitely got into the spirit of it! Love the new haircut too! :)

elizabeth said...

Your hair looks great! Looks like you have had a fun start to your summer!

Momma Wolg said...

Love the new Do!

Mommy Spice said...

LOVE the family picture at the end!! Loved getting to see you last week. And, camp looked like a blast!! Miss you...hugs!

Linette said...

Glad camp was so great! Your hair looks so cute. :)

B-Dod said...

You are a great mom and a great blogger. whenever i read your blog, i smile.

all for now,

brian d