Met with some dear friends from a church in which PandaPop was on staff from '97-'01. We met at my FAVORITE tearoom for some lunch and chatting. God has been so good to bless me with many WONDERFUL friendships in the churches in which we have served.
Kung Fu Panda was the CUTEST movie!!!!
PG's remedy for herself to not see the previews before the movie. They have scared her in the past so this time she was prepared! LOL!
This family was (and still is!) one of our closest friends when we served at a church in Baytown, TX. They had to make the VERY long drive from there to Nebraska for a wedding and stopped by for lunch with us on the way! So fun to see them in person and see how the kids have grown. We love them!
My friend and I haven't seen each other in a year and a half, yet we had on the SAME flip flops from Target !!! We got a huge laugh out of that. She is on the LEFT and mine is on the RIGHT. We also discovered that we have the VERY same dining room table/chairs set!
Packing for a week of Children's Camp with PandaPop! Leaving on Sunday, returning on Friday.
What's this?
Miao is very disturbed and nervous about us going off to Camp without him. Right.

14 comments:
PG's dress is so cute! Where did you get it? Hope you all have a wonderful time at camp, and I know you will.....
Glad you got to have some fun with friends!
Have a great, safe time at camp.
Happy Father's Day to PP.
Lisa
We had a great time visiting with y'all. It was a LONG trip. We left Burwell Sat. around 10:00 and decided to stay in Kansas around 1:00. To our surprise all the hotels where full there because of contruction going on and the workers staying there. So we decided to go on to Salina another hour. To our surprise all of their hotels where full also. They had some bad storms on Thurs. which produced tornados and all of the insuance and Red Cross people where there. We ended up sleeping in the Suburban in the Wal Mart parking lot. Thank goodness we only had Macenzie with us. It was an experience I do not care to have again.LOL
How fun! Sounds like your summer is shapping up quite nicely!
Pirate Lad left for Preteen camp this morning! How did he get that old??? He was sooo excited!
Looks like lots of fun! Have fun at camp!
We saw Kung Fu Panda while on vacation and loved it. Have you gotten a Happy Meal from McD's yet? They have KFP toys in them. S.G. got the snake, but wanted the Tiger, her favorite character.
catching up....you guys are busy.....I want some of those strawberrie and those glitzy flip flops! ;)
Looks like summer has been good to you already and it has only just begun!
Glad you had fun with your friends. Love the matching flip-flops. I need a pair. lol
Have a fun summer!
Ok...you gusy have way too much fun in Texas!!! I am on my way!!!! Love those flip flops! Chelsi has some that are VERY similar.....I wear them as often as she'll let me! hee-hee!
I loved that Texas sun part...I was thinking it must be wicked hot in Texas in the summer-the sundress is cute.
Friends are good, I was just reminding myself of that the other day.
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted
Looka likw summer is treating you well1 I love the cat in the sun pic1 ;)
Reg is one of my sweetest friends in all the world. My husband and I served on staff with Kev & Reg in Nac. We miss them so much.
I think your favorite tea room might be my favorite tea room. That plate and the tablecloths look like they are from there (is it the initials M...E?)
I read about camp too -- fun times and fun memories.
Good to catch up on your family!
Post a Comment