This picture of Matt Damon on the magazine cover does him NO justice!!! He really is a darling with a dazzling smile. They really could have taken a much better pic to claim he is the Sexiest Man Alive, I think. However, I have said from the first movie in which I saw him that he always reminded me of PandaPop. You have to know PP's gorgeous smile in person, sans the gotee and take some weight off his face in order to see what I see.
I have always known that my sweet man is THE sexiest man alive. ; ) What I didn't know was that the rest of the world thought so, too! LOL! I told PP that I was going to post this and he just rolled his eyes and said, "Whatever, you're crazy."
They might not pass for twins, that PandaPop and ol' Matt, but they sure could pass for brothers. Oh, if that's the case then you have to add Mark Wahlberg in the mix as their little brother! If you don't agree, that's ok because this one-sided blog is basically for the playground in my little mind anyway. I'm going to go kiss the face of...the sexiest man alive.

Matt Damon

The best pic I could find that was already on the computer of PandaPop
Mark Wahlberg

6 comments:
Now, what married woman in her right mind would agree with you?!!
I do see some similarities, though.
Cool beans. Very like him.
beverly
I definitely see the "family resemblence"...they are ALL gorgeous.
Ok, foot in mouth over here (you know what I'm talking about). I can see a little resemblence there. Panda Pop is a cutie though!!
OK.....Panda Pops isn't showing up for me......are you just trying to tease me?!?!?!? lol
Very similar. It was good seeing you guys the other day! It was neat to see your little one in person. I wish I had brought mine, they could have played. Luv ya!
Post a Comment