Thursday, November 01, 2007

Just A Little Bit

Thanks for being patient and coming back to check on me! I can't believe that it is taking so long to get back on track. I REALLY miss everyone on here. Who knew I'd really gotten SO used to "visiting" you all out there? To sum up the internet problem at home....DON'T GET VERIZON FIOS with the 3-in-1 deal!!! A couple of months ago we did the plan where you pay for internet, phone and tv all in one for a great low price. LIARS! We are paying out the wazoo for the dumb thing and canceled the internet and phone (we don't use a home phone, just cells) and tried to go with another service, but since we are wired for FIOS we have to stick with it for now. GRRRR. Remember, I am married to a children's minister...we don't roll in the $$$. Budget. Get the pic? PandaPop tried to tell me that internet at home is just a luxury. I strongly tried to tell him that it was a necessity. He said we've been without it for eons and lived....it's a luxury. Darn. I really thought it was right after food, water and shelter. Oh well, I'll do what I can. Here is all I could get on here at PP's office for now so it will have to do.

So, have you been wondering about my "cowboy tickets" lead??? Well, we had some wonderful friends at church GIVE us these two tickets for the Dallas Cowboys game which ended up being hyped as one of the most watched games in NFL history because both teams (which happened to the New England Patriots!!!) were 5-0 coming into the game and somebody was going home a loser. Who knew that WE'D be the LOSERS!! LOL! We live 15 minutes from Texas Stadium, but knew traffic would be bad so we left at 12:30 for the 3:15 game. We ended up sitting on the highway in view of the stadium for T-H-R-E-E H-O-U-R-S!!!!! When we finally got to the game (which was at the end of the second quarter almost) we showed our $25.00 parking pass and the attendant said, "Oh, I don't know what to tell ya. These lots have been full for an hour and a half." WHAT?!!!!! We were so insane from sitting and wasting gas while every jerk in Dallas and surrounding areas BARGED their way into our lane that we just decided to leave and go get our PandaGirl. What a crazy experience! We just laugh at the stupidity of it all. Yes, the tickets were $99.00 A PIECE.

Every year we make yummy "fall" cookies out of sugar cookie dough from the fridge and lots of frosting! PandaGirl had a blast!

Snow White: at our fall fest there were about 20 "Snow Whites", but we all know that this little darling was THE Snow White! ; )

The LOOT!

21 comments:

GloryandGrace said...

Ah-HA! I get to be the first to comment!

Good to read an update finally, and even though it stinks sometimes, I know that you guys will benefit immensely in the long run from cutting back on such "luxuries" :)

I GET TO SEE YOU SOON!!!!!

Beth said...

WOO HOO, you posted! Sorry about FIOS. Loved the pictures and the updates.

Take care!!

LaLa said...

What a beautiful Snow White : ) Glad she got a lot of loot!

Anonymous said...

PG made the cutest Snow White ever. It was perfect for her. Sorry you had so many problems with Verizon, we have had the 3n1 dill for two years and have never had a problem! Hope things work out!

Holly said...

She looks adorable in her Snow White costume :- ) Looks like a sucessful halloween!

Crim said...

JUST LIKE THE PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS THE MOST AMAZING CHILD IN THe WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you and LOVE HER

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

She is so beautiful as snow white...what a picture!

Mommy Spice said...

Yay!! Pictures!! That is the cutest Snow White ever!! Even better that the original.

Thankfully, internet is a necessity over here. D.S. does school online.

I am still fighting this respiratory infection over here. Ugh!!

Mommy Spice said...

Yay!! Pictures!! That is the cutest Snow White ever!! Even better that the original.

Thankfully, internet is a necessity over here. D.S. does school online.

I am still fighting this respiratory infection over here. Ugh!!

Jinglebritches said...

Glad to have you back Honey Bunny!!Missed you ;D

JenLo said...

She totally makes the BEST Snow White with that dark hair!

Terri said...

Glad to hear about things! What a mess with the game! Me, I would never have gone, but I don't care either way. But I know so many do. Snow White was beautiful!!!! I am going to post some Fall Fest pics this weekend! Luv ya!

redmaryjanes said...

What a perfect costume for her with her new hairstyle! She looks beautiful and she is ABSOLUTELY THE SNOW WHITE!

Anonymous said...

she looks beautiful! love her costume!

Mardi said...

She is so beautiful! I feel like I'm watching panda girl and spicy girl grow up before my very eyes!

Loraena Tuttle said...

Wow, she looks exactly like the "real" Snow White! I LOVED Snow White when I was little.

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Hurray! You are on! Well, I have two comments- like thats possible, one, you don't need a land line- we haven't had one years-911 can be dialed from ANY powered up cell phone WHETHER it has service or Not-(we have designated "phone areas" so no use worrying about the land line if you were, secondly- Internet is FAR more important than Television/cable and food- so get the priorities going in the right directions- hahaha I am laughing too hard now- glad to see your post!LOVE SNOW WHITE- Beautiful!

Nikki said...

It's good to hear from you - sorry about the computer problems...

PG looks fabulous as Snow White - her hair is perfect for it! What a beauty.

Kim said...

I love those cookies! That snow white is gorgeous!!! What a little doll.

I've missed you!
Kim

Steffie B. said...

have missed you.....PG looked darling! And yeah.....i want some of those cookies! YUMMY!

jennypen said...

It was neat to see you at the shower. Your daughter is a doll baby, as Snow White and a party attendee! What a lovely little girl.