Friday, December 14, 2007

Our Simple, Lovely and Warm Tree.



Well whattayaknow?! I got pictures on here! ; )

I love sitting on our cozy couch just staring at the lit Christmas tree and loving our mantle and fireplace! I have great pics to post later of our new art piece that is now over the mantle. Gorgeous! (BTW I love my cute red and leopard stocking!)

Wreath on our front door.

PandaGirl's tree in her room which SHE decorated! I love how she spaced out all her ornaments....so cute.


We are still on a busy schedule with parties and things to do, but my favorite thing to do is just be at home with my family and our sweet kitty enjoying the Christmas decorations. Hope you all are having a great time with your family. Don't kid yourself if by my writing it sounds like I have no stress nor problems. Believe me, I am reminded everyday that without Jesus Christ I'd be a complete mess. If you don't know your Maker personally then I implore you to beseech Him and start new. He is into second chances. I have no idea who reads these ramblings, but I pray that if you don't have the HOPE of Christ this Christmas season that you will find a Bible believing church and let your life be NEW! Merry Christmas!!!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Your tree IS lovely and warm...love PG's tree too. (How fun that she has one in her room!)

Glad you are enjoying the Christmas season!

Much Ado said...

Happy Christmas to the lovely wee Panda Family!!! :)

redmaryjanes said...

Your decorations are wonderful. I love that PandaGirl has her own little tree. We like being home too.

Funderstorm said...

Preach it lady! Thanks for letting me see your home. I've always loved about you your ability to make a house a home!

Kim said...

Oh, good! I get to see your tree! It is gorgeous!

Steffie B. said...

Love you tree....darling!