

Every Monday Panda-Girl and I have a playdate with other moms with little girls adopted from China. We look forward to this fun time every week!!! The girls have known each other for over a year now and love one another so much. We have tons of pictures and have done many things together. Pumpkin patch, birthday parties, Santa, all holiday parties, the Arboretum, the Zoo and so much more. This is such a highlight and a blessing!!!! Today we went swimming at one of the girl's home, had pizza and lots of FUN! God knew the blessings that awaited us when we didn't understand why we couldn't conceive on our own for over eight years. Our life is sooooo full of amazing wonders with Panda-Girl!

7 comments:
OK, I've been trying all day to post pictures from playgroup, but I can't get them downloaded. I thought maybe something was wrong with the site. But now, I'm thinking it's my computer. I've already developed our pictures. They are so cute!
GREAT PHOTOS, great fun. Keep up the good work & words. Daddy and I got tickled at the 'little ostrich' on her one leg. Ta Ta! They are all so darling. Love, M/D
Having walked the road to parenthood with you, I can tell you how amazing it is on this side of the fence to watch God pour His blessings into your life. Doesn't being a parent give you such insight into our relationship with the heavenly father? Great pictures. I can't make mine work. It must be me. :)
I enjoy reading about your little Zoe -- she is adorable. One of my dreams one day is to go to China and gain a child in our family.
How do you know Stephanie? We are old friends -- like neighbors and best friends in Kindergarten old friends. We have managed to keep up with each other for 25 years this summer!
Well, I give up. I can only get my links to show up at the bottom. I need to pay some attention to Lauren now, as she's still in her pajamas... I'll try again later.
Ok, so I have you beat by 2 years (I'm 37) AND my mom just got married and moved to TX (Longview) AND I got my cute template by going to www.misszoot.com and she has a bunch of very cute free designs you can use. So we'll have to meet sometime when I'm visiting my mom in TX and talk about how old we are and what adorable templates we've found for our blogs!!
To see who somebody is, just click on their name at the comment, and it will take you to their profile.
Post a Comment