Monday, July 24, 2006
Starting Over
Well, I am giving it a new try with this whole blogging thing. I started one about seven months ago and none of my friends who I thought would look at it ever did so I deleted it!! At 35, I am about 5-10 years older than most of the typical blogging moms that I have been reading and feel like I am on the edge of being too old to lump myself in with them and too young to not be a part of the whole internet scene. Soooooo, I am going at it again and I don't care if any ever reads what I write, but I sure am going to have fun just for ME! Pictures are coming soon as to why I named my blog "Pandapalooza". I am passionate about living life and enjoying the little details that most people overlook. Let the blogging begin.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello
Post a Comment